Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The mission of the Anticoagulation Management Service is to assist providers in initiating and monitoring anticoagulation therapy for patients in a safe and effective manner.
Our secondary mission is to collaborate with anticoagulation clinics that are already associated with Johns Hopkins to provide consistent outpatient anticoagulation management within the Johns Hopkins Health System.
Anticoagulation clinic team
The Johns Hopkins Anticoagulation Clinic team (from left to right): Michelle Thomas, Patricia Ross, Leigh Elfird, Dr. Michael Streiff, Jessica Wellman, Peggy Kraus
- Michael Streiff, M.D., Medical Director, Anticoagulation Management Service and Outpatient Clinics
- Peggy Kraus, Pharm.D.
- Leigh Efird, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Patricia A. Ross, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Michelle Thomas, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCACP
- Jessica Wellman, Pharm.D., M.B.A., BCPS, BCACP
- Vi Do, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Meghan Davlin Swarthout, Pharm.D., M.B.A.
Oncology clinic team
The Johns Hopkins Anticoagulation Oncology Clinic team (from left to right): Bradley Burton, Rowena Schwartz, Katherine Kinsman, Tiffany Goolsby, Dr. Michael Streiff