Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
- Cardiac Imaging
- Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia Research
- Myocardial and Heart Failure Research
- NIH: Cardiovascular Training Grant
- Preventive Cardiology and Cardiovascular Epidemiology Research
- Regenerative Biology Research
- Cardiac Mechanics Imaging Laboratory
- Development and Application of Imaging and Technology to Address Scientific and Clinical Problems Involving the Heart and Vascular System
- Development and Implementation of Novel Imaging Modalities for the Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disease
- Development of High Resolution MRI and CT Imaging Methods for Assessment of Myocardial Pathophysiology and Delivery of Cardiovascular Therapies
- Translational Cardiovascular Ultrasound Research Laboratory
- An Integrated Approach to Study the Biophysics and Physiology of Cardiac Cells in Normal and Diseased States
- Deciphering the molecular and Cellular Mechanisms that Regulate the Maintenance and Differentiation of Cardiovascular Progenitors
- Elucidating New Mechanisms and Treatments for Cardiac Hypertrophy and Failure
- Genetic Basis for Inherited Cardiovascular Disease
- Mechanisms of Cardiac Hypertrophy and Remodeling
- Myofilament Modifications in Myocardial Stunning
- Robert Weiss Lab
- The Modulatory Role of Nitrogen and Oxygen Reactive Species (RNS/ROS) on Cardiac Structure and Function, Under Normal and Heart Failure Conditions
- The Molecular Basis of Mitochondrial Ion Transport and Its Role in Cardioprotection and Heart Disease
- The Underlying Molecular Mechanism of Heart Disease
- Translational Cardiovascular Genetics
- Behavioral Cardiology
- The Characteristics of Subclinical Cardiovascular Disease and the Risk Factors that Predict Progression to Clinical Overt Cardiovascular Disease or Progression of Subclinical Disease
- Mechanisms and Consequences of Post-Ischemic Myocardial Inflammation
- Proteomic Analysis of Heart Disease