- Cardiac Rehab
- Carotid Artery Disease and Stroke
- Patient Stories
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins, Spider Veins and Venous Ulcers
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Other Videos
- Watch Gordon Tomaselli, MD, Chief of Cardiology and President of the American Heart Association appear on Maryland Public Television.
- American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2011 Presidential Address: Gordon G. Tomaselli, MD, FAHA
- Dr. Ronald Berger discusses cardiac defibrillators on Inside Science TV
- Watch Dr. Edward Kasper give a tour of a patient room in the Sheikh Zayed Tower.
Atrial Fibrillation Seminar Recap
Johns Hopkins cardiologists presented an atrial fibrillation seminar in the local community. Watch the videos from their presentations.