Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Clinical and Translational Research Programs
Updated: January 2012
- Induction therapy for esophageal cancer
- Induction therapy for mesothelioma
- Adjuvant chemo for lung cancer
- CT screening for second primaries
- PET/CT pre and post induction
- Outcomes in pectus in the adult
- Incidence of cancer in high grade Barrett’s dysplasia is there a change
- Geriatrics: induction therapy, lung cancer, esophageal cancer, QOL
- Complicated esophageal reconstructions
- Outcomes from bilateral sequential thoracotomies
- Robotics in thoracic surgery
- Esophageal cancer in the African-American
- Socioeconomic status and lung cancer
- Lung cancer in patients under 40
- Tobacco and multiple cancers
- Characterization of non-smoking lung cancer patients
- Second lung primaries and survival
- Methylation in old vs. young cancer patients
- Methylation in specific anatomical areas
- Profiling metastasis vs. primary tumors in lung cancer
- Methylation Profiles of Patients with Recurrent Lung Cancer
- New Methods of Detecting DNA Methylation using Nanotechnology
- RFA/esophageal injury
- CAM with systemic arterial supply
- Unusual tumors of the lung
- Results of 3 Patient Response to Epigenetic Therapy