Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
ERAS Interventional Cardiology Application
Thank you for your interest in Interventional Cardiology training at Johns Hopkins. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our program. We will accept applications for the 2017 program through the ERAS system only.
Number of positions
We expect to recruit for 2 positions for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The deadline to have a complete application in ERAS is Monday, February 15, 2016.
We expect to notify applicants regarding interview status in either late February or early March 2016.
The following supporting documents should be submitted via the ERAS program:
- ERAS Application
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- USMLE Transcripts (all steps)
- Personal Statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, including one from your program director. Please note: the ERAS system can accommodate up to 5 recommendation letters. We will not accept letters or copies of publications via fax or email.
Information for applicants on a Visa
- J-1 visas will be sponsored for applicants who are accepted into the program. Foreign medical graduates will need to have completed an ACGME-approved residency program in Internal Medicine in the United States prior to beginning the program. Fellows from non-ACGME-accredited programs must have at least three years of cardiovascular disease education prior to starting the fellowship.
- We are not able to sponsor H-1 visas.
We value the diversity of our institution and our division, and we welcome and encourage applications from women and under-represented minorities.
If you have any specific questions about our program, please feel free to contact our fellowship administrator.
Jon Resar, M.D.
Director, Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Program
Please direct all inquiries regarding the fellowship application to:
Medical Training Program Administrator
The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
1800 Orleans Street - Zayed 7125
Baltimore, MD 21287