Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Vascular and Interventional Radiology
The Vascular and Interventional Radiology Division of Johns Hopkins provides safe, effective and prompt patient care for the following conditions:
- Chronic total occlusions of peripheral arteries
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)
- Pelvic pain
- Peripheral arterial disease / Peripheral vascular disease
- Renal artery disease / Renal vascular disease
- Upper and lower extremity stenting & angioplasty
- Uterine fibroids
- Vascular malformations (AVM)
- Venous thromboembolism (VTE)
- Visceral stenting and angioplasty
To make an appointment with a vascular and interventional radiologist, call 410-614-2227. For inpatient or emergency consults, page 410-283-CVDL (2835).
The Vascular and Interventional Radiology Team
Associate Program Director, Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship
Divisional Director, Interventional Radiology
Radiology Director, Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship Program
Medical Director, Johns Hopkins HHT Center
Director, Vascular Anomalies Interventional
Director, Pediatric Interventional
Associate Director, Interventional Radiology Center
Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Medical Director, The Johns Hopkins Center for Bioengineering, Innovation and Design (CBID)
Director, Interventional Radiology Research