- Read the Frequently Asked Questions for ARVD/C
- View the ARVD/C brochure
- Make an appointment at Johns Hopkins
- Join the ARVD/C mailing list
- Join the ARVD/C patient registry
- Participate in the ICD study
- Contact the Johns Hopkins ARVD/C Program
The ARVD/C program staff is available for formal consultations and second opinions regarding the diagnosis or possible diagnosis of ARVD/C, management recommendations, family member screening, and genetic counseling. A full day of testing can be arranged by one of our coordinators/genetic counselors. A complete ARVD/C evaluation may consist of:
- an electrocardiogram
- signal averaged electrocardiogram
- exercise tolerance test
- cardiac MRI or cardiac CT
- 24 hour Holter monitor
- Genetic testing
During a visit, patients are also seen in consultation by meeting with Dr. Hugh Calkins or Dr. Harikrishna Tandri to discuss test results and provide guidance regarding further management. If additional testing is necessary, we can also arrange for invasive testing which consists of an electrophysiology study, right ventriculogram, and endomyocardial biopsy. Patients are invited to provide blood samples for genetic testing and participate in research studies if appropriate.
To schedule an appointment, please contact Crystal Tichnell, MGC at 410-502-7161 or Brittney Murray, MS at 410-502-3616.