Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
301 Building, Bayview Hospital
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224
- General Cardiology
- Pre-Op Assessment
- Second Opinion
- Evaluation of Best Treatment Options
- Severe Heart Disease
- Chest Pain and Shortness of Breath Evaluation
- Evaluation of Syncope
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Women’s Heart Health Center
- Electrophysiology/ Heart Rhythm Services
- Preventive Cardiology
Cardiac Diagnostic Testing and Monitoring
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Heart Rhythm Monitoring
- 24 and 48 Hour Holter Monitoring
- 30 Day Event Recording
- Pacemaker and Internal Cardiac Defibrillator Evaluation and Follow-up Monitoring
Bayview Medical Offices
- Vascular Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
- Vein Center
- Non-Invasive Vascular Testing
- Extracranial cerebrovascular arterial duplex scan;
- Venous and arterial duplex and physiologic studies of upper and lower extremities;
- Pre-operative vein mapping;
- Upper and lower extremities bypass graft surveillance;
- Dialysis arterio-venous fistula and graft duplex;
- Abdominal vasculature exams such as: Aorta duplex, Aortic bypass graft duplex, EVAR follow up duplex, Superior Mesenteric Artery duplex, Renal artery duplex, Kidney transplant surveillance.