To schedule an appointment for a hearing aid evaluation or to purchase hearing protection devices, call
- Yury Agrawal, M.D.
- John P. Carey, M.D. - Director, Hopkins Hearing
- Wade Chien, M.D.
- Howard W. Francis, M.D. - Director, The Listening Center
- Frank R. Lin, M.D., Ph.D.
- Charles C. Della Santina, M.D., Ph.D.
If you do need a hearing aid, Hopkins Hearing audiologists have the experience and expertise to help find the right hearing aid or assistive listening device for your lifestyle and needs.
We work with the manufacturers who make and develop current advanced hearing technologies and have a wide array of hearing aids for you to choose from. Your audiologist will work closely with you on testing, fitting and fine tuning your hearing device. (link testing to hearing testing and fitting to hearing aids)
- Jillian L. Blinkoff, Au.D., CCC-A
- Stephen P. Bowditch, M.S., CCC-A
- Roni E. Dinkes, Au.D, CCC-A
- Krista J. Follmer, Au.D.
- J. Sue Garman, M.S., CCC-A
- Angela Lataille, Au.D., CCC-A
- Colleen Ryan-Bane, M.S., CCC-A
- Alicia White, Au.D., CCC-A