I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Johns Hopkins Women’s Center for Pelvic Health and Reconstructive Surgery provides patients with specialty care for the full range of complex pelvic floor disorders.
To refer patients to our center, please call 410-550-4406 or email our patient navigator.
The Johns Hopkins Women’s Center for Pelvic Health and Reconstructive Surgery: Why Choose Us
Our approach to care is a team effort among specialists committed to helping restore women’s pelvic health. We offer:
- Expert care: All of our physicians are board-certified and have completed advanced training in pelvic floor disorders and reconstructive surgery.
- Comprehensive, multidisciplinary care: Our team of pelvic health experts includes specialists from urogynecology, urology, colorectal surgery, physical therapy and nursing. Meet your care team.
- Innovative treatments, technology and tools: We specialize in minimally invasive treatments, like laparoscopic repair of pelvic organ prolapse. Learn more about our minimally invasive surgical treatments.
- Access to clinical trials: At Johns Hopkins, our physicians and researchers offer patients participation in ongoing clinical trials, including multicenter national studies. Learn more about our current research and clinical trials in the Women’s Center for Pelvic Health and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Prompt access to medical records: Our physical referral service ensures that all documents, including inpatient discharge summaries and outpatient clinic notes, are sent to referring physicians in a timely manner. You can also have secure online access to your patient’s records one day after your patient’s visit.
How to Refer a Patient to the Johns Hopkins Women’s Center for Pelvic Health and Reconstructive Surgery
Our goal is to make your referrals to our pelvic health center as convenient as possible for both you and your patient. We accept both physician referrals and self-referrals.
- For patients: Our referral center connects you with experienced representatives who can assist you in finding a specialist and requesting an appointment.
- For referring physicians: Our top priority is to provide prompt communication and collaboration with referring physicians. For your convenience, we offer several resources to help you refer a patient or navigate our health system on our information for referring physicians page.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.