Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Conditions We Treat
At the Women's Center for Pelvic Health, our team of experienced specialists treat even the most complex pelvic floor disorders.
Pelvic Floor Conditions We Treat at Johns Hopkins
- Cystocele (prolapse of the vaginal wall under the bladder)
- Pelvic organ prolapse (sagging of the uterus and vaginal walls)
- Rectocele (prolapse of the vaginal wall between the rectum and vagina)
- Uterine and vaginal prolapse
- Vaginal prolapse after hysterectomy
- Fecal incontinence (problems with bowel control)
Additional Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder syndrome)
- Vaginal fistulas (abnormal openings between the vagina and nearby organs, including the rectum or the bladder)
Learn more about treatment for pelvic floor disorders at Johns Hopkins.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.