The Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists at Johns Hopkins are dedicated to comprehensive care for both the normal and high-risk pregnancy. Our goal is to manage and care for a woman’s pregnancy; from pre-conception to delivery.
Our expertise in managing high-risk situations means we have the knowledge and experience to guide women through every situation in this vital part of her life. Our team of perinatologists, genetic counselors and other staff provide a woman and her family the critical support she needs to deliver a healthy baby.
Services we provide:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (High-risk Pregnancies)
- Birthing Center
- Genetic Counseling: Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment Center
- Multiple Pregnancy Management
- Antepartum Testing: Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment Center
- Fetal Diagnostic Procedures
- Fetal Therapeutic Procedures
- Birthing/Breastfeeding Classes