At Johns Hopkins, our staff of maternal-fetal medicine specialists, perinatologists and genetic counselors is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for a woman’s pregnancy; from pre-conception to delivery.
Further, our state-of-the-art birthing center and breastfeeding and birthing classes provide both a woman and her family a supportive and nurturing environment at the most special time of their lives.
Our team has one goal; to provide everything a woman needs to deliver a healthy baby.
Services we provide:
- Antepartum testing: Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment Center
- Birthing and breastfeeding classes
- Fetal diagnostic procedures
- Fetal therapy: Center for Fetal Therapy
- Genetic counseling: Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment Center
- Labor and delivery: Birthing Center
- Maternal-fetal medicine (High-risk pregnancies)
- Multiple pregnancy management
- Neonatal intensive care (NICU)