Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The David A. Nagey Perinatal Outreach Program Perinatal Consultation and Maternal Transport
The David A. Nagey Perinatal Outreach Program at the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions provides:
- 24 hour per day, 7 days per week telephone consultation services with Hopkins perinatologists
- Maternal transport services: ambulance or air
- Person-to-person consultation at many different state-wide locations
- Specialized and comprehensive high-risk obstetrical services including:
Learn more about David A. Nagey.
Perinatology consultations and/or maternal transports can be arranged by calling any of the following:
- Hopkins Access Line (HAL Line)
- Johns Hopkins Birthing Center (Labor & Delivery)
- Perinatal Outreach Line -- recorded information
- AMBULANCE. Gound transportation can be arranged by the referring hospital through their local ambulance services
- AIR. The JHH LIFELINE transport system will provide either air or ground transportation