Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Treatments and Patient Care Services
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists at Johns Hopkins are dedicated to comprehensive care for both normal and high-risk pregnancies. Our goal is to manage and care for a woman’s pregnancy; from pre-conception to delivery.
Our expertise in managing high-risk situations means we have the knowledge and experience to guide women through every situation in this vital part of her life. Our team of perinatologists, genetic counselors and other staff provide a woman and her family the critical support she needs to deliver a healthy baby.
Services we provide:
- Antepartum Testing: Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment Center
- Birthing Center
- Birthing/Breastfeeding Classes
- Fetal Diagnostic Procedures
- Fetal Therapeutic Procedures
- Genetic Counseling: Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment Center
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (High-risk Pregnancies)
- Multiple Pregnancy Management