Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Amy S. D. Lee, DNP, ARNP, WHNP-BC
Amy Lee is a Nurse Practitioner at Johns Hopkins Hospital with a focus on both inpatient and outpatient Gynecology. She consults on gynecologic issues across the hospital, sees patients in the clinic, assists in the Operating Room, as well as teaches the Resident staff, Nurse Practitioner students, and Medical Students.
Dr. Lee has been a Nurse since 1990 and a Nurse Practitioner since 1996. She completed her Doctorate of Nursing Practice in August of 2013. Her specialty area is Women’s Health. She has been at Johns Hopkins since 2002. Her passion is to take care of women and make their lives better.
Patient Visit Types and Skills:
- All Annual Exams
- All routine and preventive gynecologic care
- Family Planning including IUD's, Nexplanon's, and Norplant removals
- Diagnostic gynecologic care including endometrial biopsies, vulvar biopsies, and pregnancy dating ultrasounds
- Preoperative visits for gynecologic surgery
- Operative First Assist and Robotic Assistant