The members of the Johns Hopkins Kelly Gynecologic Oncology Service make up one of the world leaders in the field of cancer care. This group of health professionals:
Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Amanda Nickles Fader, M.D.
- Terri L. Cornelison, MD, Ph.D., FACOG
- Edward J. Tanner, III, M.D.
- Kara Long Roche, M.D.
- Rebecca Lynn Stone, M.D., M.S.
- Sarah M. Temkin, M.D.
- Kimberly L. Levinson, M.D., MPH
Gynecologic Oncology Fellows
- Stephanie Ricci, M.D. - 3rd year fellow
- Abdulrahman Sinno, M.D. - 2nd year fellow
- Laureen Ojalvo, M.D., Ph.D. - 1st year fellow
- Ana Milena Angarita, M.D. - International fellow
Gynecologic Clinical Staff
- Melissa Gerardi Fairbairn, PA-C - physician assistant
- Cynae Johnson, CRNP, OCN
- Kristen Sanders, CRNP - nurse practitioner
Hepatobiliary and Surgical Oncology
- Timothy Pawlick, M.D., Ph.D., MPH
- Nita Ahuja, M.D.
- Matthew Weiss, M.D.
- Sharon D. Thompson, RN, BSN, OCN - chemotherapy coordinator
- Joann Nugent, RN, BSN - nursing coordinator
- Nancy Farruggia, RN, BSN - ambulatory care coordinator
Clinical Social Work
Our medical office team includes:
- Diane O'Day - divisional administrator
- Jennifer Holcomb - administrative coordinator
- Beta Clark - surgical coordinator
- Katherine Beals - surgical coordinator
- Joseph Hellman - medical office coordinator
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.