Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
- GYN/OB Core Clerkship Objectives
- Women's Health Care Competencies for Medical Students
- JHU-SOM Objectives
- Seminar Series Handouts (on Blackboard)
(log-in required) -contains recommended articles, interactive learning tools, log-ins, and codes
- Resident Peripheral Brain Book (on Blackboard - in Survival Tools)
- OB/GYN Clerkship - Your Guide to Success
- OB/GYN 101 (on Blackboard - In Survival Tools)
- SOM OASIS Clinical Experience Log
- OASIS Clinical Experience - GYN/OB Criteria
- OASIS Clinical Experience Log-In
- Duty Hours Reporting Instructions
- Duty Hours Log-In Assistance
- GYN History & Physical
- OB History & Physical
- Nurse Preceptorship
- GYN/OB Patient Care Policies/Protocols (requires VPN)
- Abbreviations - OB/GYN
- Abbreviations - Prohibited
- Suggested Reading Topics (on Blackboard)
Other Educational Resources:
- Didactic & Virtual Patient Tutorials:
- Ultrasound 101- requires VPN
- Welch Library
Pearls of Exxcellence
The Pearls of Exxcellence are the most challenging topics for Ob/Gyn certification.
- Umbilical Cord Gas Tutorial
- The Fetus.net
- Human Embryology Resource
- Nutrition Guidelines - Reproduction
Click on the "Adult Clinical Nutrition Manual" link under Reference (top right hand side)
Click on the "Conditions" tab - scroll down to "Reproduction".