Health services researchers in the Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology are dedicated to research that will improve the health and well-being of older adults and the development of the next generation of health care delivery systems.
The major goals for the health services research program are to lead:
- The development, evaluation and dissemination of geriatric health service delivery models across the continuum of care
- Research into issues related to multimorbidity, including treatment burden, health service utilization patterns and models of care for the multimorbid.
- Patient-oriented health services research on issues related to dementia
- Research on issues related to health information technology to improve health outcomes for older adults
The program’s current research includes:
- Health Service Delivery for Patients with Complex Care Needs
- Patient-Oriented Health Services Research
- Health Information Technology
Our key collaborators at Johns Hopkins: