Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Health services researchers in the Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology are dedicated to research that will improve the health and well-being of older adults and the development of the next generation of health care delivery systems.
The major goals for the health services research program are to lead:
- The development, evaluation and dissemination of geriatric health service delivery models across the continuum of care
- Research into issues related to multimorbidity, including treatment burden, health service utilization patterns and models of care for the multimorbid.
- Patient-oriented health services research on issues related to dementia
- Research on issues related to health information technology to improve health outcomes for older adults
The program’s current research includes:
- Health Service Delivery for Patients with Complex Care Needs
- Patient-Oriented Health Services Research
- Health Information Technology
Our key collaborators at Johns Hopkins: