Are you suffering with gastroparesis, IBS, constipation, or incontinence? Do you you have a child with GI problems? Do you want to learn more or meet any expert? Please join us for this FREE, interactive meeting.
When: Saturday, July 26, 2014 | 4pm to 6pm
Where: Baltimore Marriot Waterfront Hotel | Essex Room, 4th Floor | 700 Aliceanna Street, Baltimore, MD, 21202
Register: Free of charge, though this link
- 4:00pm to 4:10pm - The role of the American Neuro-gastroenterology and Motility Society for patients - Lin Chang
- 4:10pm to 4:25pm - Are you Aware of NIDDK's campaign on patient awareness for motility disorders?
- 4:25pm to 4:45pm - Patient support group presentations
- Cyclic Vomiting Assocation
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders, Inc. (IFFGD)
- 4:45pm to 5:00pm - Panel discussion
- 5:00pm to 6:00pm - Talk with the experts (choose one):
- Darren Brenner and Lin Chang - IBS, bloating and fecal incontinence
- John Pandolfino - GERD, chest pain, and swallowing disorders
- John Clarke and Henry Parkman - Gastroparesis, stomach problems, nausea and vomiting
- Carlo Di Lorenzo and Hayatt Mousa - spitting and pooping problems in children
The 2nd Annual IBD Health Expo
Thank you to those that registered and attended the sucessful IBD Health Expo on Saturday, April 26, 2014. As promised, please find the downloadable presentations below.
- Current and Future Medical Therapies in IBD - Mark Lazarev, MD
- Genetics and Environmental Risks for IBD - Theodore Bayless, MD
- Fire, Dampness, Wind: Your Intestinal Eco-System and the Chinese Medicine Approach to Managing IBD - Jeff Gould, LAc, DiplAc, DiplCH
- Intimacy, Sexuality and Reproductive Issues in IBD - Brindusa Truta, MD
- Preventing Complications in IBD - Eduardo Gonzalez, MD
- The Right Diet for IBD - Sharon Dudley-Brown, PhD, CRNP, FAAN