I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Meet Our Experts
Over 50 specialists who have devoted their careers to treating digestive diseases and conditions.
Explore our investigations, which advance the understanding, care and treatment of digestive disorders.
Apply now for upcoming opportunities focused on advanced clinical, research and academic pursuits.
News and Events
- The Johns Hopkins Pancreatitis Center designated as National Pancreas Foundation Center
- 41st Annual Topics in Gastroenterology & Hepato-Biliary Update Conference
- Common heartburn drugs linked to kidney failure in elderly
- Doctors Weigh in on "Gluten Sensitivity"
- Elimination diets are growing, but are they safe?
- Do Cleanses Really Work?
- New HCV Drugs Pass Muster in the Real World
- Hepatitis C Combo Pill May Cure Those Who Can Afford It
- Surgeries in future will be scarless: An interview with Dr. Tony Kalloo, pioneer of NOTES
The same determination that makes Chris a competitive triathlete, drove him to research treatment options for his rare digestive disorder - achalasia. His search for solutions brought him to Dr. Mouen Khashab of Johns Hopkins Hospital who is performing a pioneering endoscopic procedure.