Meet Our Experts
Over 50 specialists who have devoted their careers to treating digestive diseases and conditions.
Explore our investigations, which advance the understanding, care and treatment of digestive disorders.
Apply now for upcoming opportunities focused on advanced clinical, research and academic pursuits.
News and Events
- Patient IBD Seminar in Towson: 9/12/13
- GI Faculty to Present at Johns Hopkins Annual Women's Conference, A Woman's Journey
- Sign up for the 30th Annual Green Valley North Turkey Trot to Benefit Crohn's and Colitis Reseach
- GI Doctors Use Endoscopy To Place Transpyloric Stent To Treat Gastroparesis
- Bracelet-like device treats acid reflux: Area hospitals to start offering non-invasive surgery
- Freaky Friday: Autonomous Tissue Grabbers Are On Their Way
The same determination that makes Chris a competitive triathlete, drove him to research treatment options for his rare digestive disorder - achalasia. His search for solutions brought him to Dr. Mouen Khashab of Johns Hopkins Hospital who is performing a pioneering endoscopic procedure.