Bayview Core Scheduling Information
- Registered and trained users will be given access to the FACSCALIBUR and FACSARIA (google) Calendars.
- Only trained users will be given interactive on-line access to schedule their time on the calendars. When time is scheduled an e-mail message must be sent to the Laboratory Manager Raffaello Cimbro to confirm the date and time and to avoid scheduling conflicts.
- After hour analysis and sorting must be cleared through the Lab manager. E-mail Raffaello Cimbro or call (550-8291).
- All sorting experiments require a minimum of 30 min pre-sort set-up time which must be included in the requested time slot.
- Sterile sort experiments require a minimum of 1.5 hr pre-sort set-up time. Once the instrument (FACSARIA) has been prepared for a sterile sort no other non-sterile or analysis experiments can be scheduled until the sterile sort is completed.