I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Charges and Mission:
- Represent Part-time Faculty in the Dean's office.
- Foster communications and advocacy between Part-time Faculty, Departments, and the Dean's office.
- Enhance Part-time Faculty involvement in Johns Hopkins Medicine's tripartite teaching, research, and patient care mission by:
- Advocating inter-departmental mentoring and promotion.
- Promoting Part-time Faculty rewards and recognition commensurate to the contribution level.
- Promoting high quality teaching in participation with Institute for Excellence in Education.
- Facilitating academic reviews and feedback based upon Blue Book and Silver Book(if applicable).
Department representatives (proportional to department size), who serve 1-2 years upon the Department Chair's recommendation and the Assistant Dean of Part-time Faculty's and Vice Dean for Faculty's approval. See current members.
Edward D. Miller Research Building (formerly broadway Research Building)
733 North Broadway, Room 125
Baltimore, MD 21205
FY15 dates TBA
Adobe Connect Broadcast
1. Open https://connect.johnshopkins.edu/r80797992/ 2. Enter using your JHED ID login and password (go to step 4)
1. Dial 888-651-5908
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Standing members communicate regularly with their Department Chairs and represent Department needs to the Advisory Board.
- Administrative and ad-hoc members are representatives from marketing and communications, hospital staff offices, legal, and others (as required).
- Invited members or guests present or address a specific issue(s) to the board.
- Support members coordinate meetings and correspond with member