Charges and Mission:
- Represent Part-time Faculty in the Dean's office.
- Foster communications and advocacy between Part-time Faculty, Departments, and the Dean's office.
- Enhance Part-time Faculty involvement in Johns Hopkins Medicine's tripartite teaching, research, and patient care mission by:
- Advocating inter-departmental mentoring and promotion.
- Promoting Part-time Faculty rewards and recognition commensurate to the contribution level.
- Promoting high quality teaching in participation with Institute for Excellence in Education.
- Facilitating academic reviews and feedback based upon Blue Book and Silver Book(if applicable).
Department representatives (proportional to department size), who serve 1-2 years upon the Department Chair's recommendation and the Assistant Dean of Part-time Faculty's and Vice Dean for Faculty's approval. See current members.
Edward D. Miller Research Building (formerly broadway Research Building)
733 North Broadway, Room 125
Baltimore, MD 21205
5:45-7:00 PMJanuary 16th, 2013
March 19th, 2013
May 16th, 2013
Adobe Connect Broadcast
1. Open http://connect.johnshopkins.edu/r99057342/
1. Dial 888-651-5908
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Standing members communicate regularly with their Department Chairs and represent Department needs to the Advisory Board.
- Administrative and ad-hoc members are representatives from marketing and communications, hospital staff offices, legal, and others (as required).
- Invited members or guests present or address a specific issue(s) to the board.
- Support members coordinate meetings and correspond with member