Cost of procedures
We offer competitive pricing on all our cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Cost varies depending on the complexity of each case. For more information, please call 1-877-546-4530.
Special offer! Mention this website when you call and we’ll waive your $100 consultation fee.
Forms of payment for facial plastic surgery
We routinely accept insurance and medical assistance plans for a wide variety of procedures. Most insurance companies cover facial reconstructive surgery procedures, for example:
- Functional rhinoplasty
- Repair of nasal fractures
- Repair of facial fractures
- Treatment of skin cancers, including the repair of skin cancer defects
- Facial paralysis treatment
- Facial reconstruction
Most insurance companies do not cover cosmetic surgery, but patients can self-pay for these procedures. We often perform combination reconstructive-cosmetic procedures (e.g. nasal fracture repair/rhinoplasty) that may be partially or fully covered by insurance.
Cosmetic facial surgery procedures are typically paid for via cash, check or credit card.
- Check – All checks should be made payable to the Johns Hopkins University Department of Otolaryngology.
- Credit Card – We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. If you’d like to pay for your deposit or procedure by fax or mail, download the credit card authorization form and fax it to (410) 583-7184. Please do this only after scheduling your procedure through our office.
Deposit for Scheduling Your Surgery
Once you’ve met with your surgeon and have decided to schedule your procedure, you must secure your surgery date with a $500 security deposit. This amount will be deducted from your total invoice. Full procedure payment is required 3 weeks before surgery.
Deposit and full payment may be made using any of the payment options above. To pay via fax, download the credit card authorization form.
For more information, call 1-877-546-4530.