The Johns Hopkins Center for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery brings together a team of board certified facial plastic surgeons committed to providing world class care to patients who desire facial cosmetic surgery, facial reconstruction, and rehabilitation.
The Center’s multidisciplinary faculty features facial plastic surgeons, as well as colleagues in complementary surgical disciplines. We coordinate care with additional specialists depending upon the patient’s needs, including:
- Oral surgery and dental specialists
- Speech and swallowing therapists
- Physical therapists
Our promise to our patients:
- We strive to produce the best results in both form and function for our patients.
- We promise to do everything we can to provide the very best possible care, with the privacy, attentiveness and personal compassion that we would for our own family members.
- We think of all of our patients as members of our extended family. We hope we can serve you in just this way, and welcome you to explore this site for guidance.
Please contact us if you have any questions at all, or would like to request an appointment.