The multidisciplinary team at the Johns Hopkins Facial Paralysis & Pain Treatment Center is comprised of facial paralysis and pain experts. Our goal is to treat patients of all ages who suffer from facial paralysis and/or chronic facial pain.
Often sufferers of these conditions feel there is no hope. At our center, we provide a comprehensive approach to treating patients with facial paralysis and/or chronic facial pain. Treatment options may include state of the art surgery, rehabilitation therapy and pain management. These efforts are rewarded with excellent outcomes, gratified patients and a return to a satisfying quality of life.
- Richard Redett, M.D., Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Gedge Rosson, M.D., Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Benjamin Carson, M.D., Neurosurgery
- Thomas Crawford, M.D., Neurology
- Michael Erdek, M.D., Pain Medicine
- Michael Grant, M.D., Occuloplastic Surgery
- Scott Lifchez, MD., Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Our Rehabilitation Therapists