Welcome to the Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP) Epic webpage. This is where you will find information that is pertinent and specific to the JHCP practices.
Including JHCP in the early rollout phase enables Hopkins to lead with strength. JHCP providers are accustomed to working with an electronic record, and there are fewer concerns with adoption for this group than with our faculty. In addition, JHCP's recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) reinforces the community physicians' ability to be successful with quality goals.
JHCP is working diligently and efficiently to transition to this revolutionary system that will improve patient care, safety and quality and ensure that JHCP remains an innovative health-care provider.
- JHCP "Go Live"- April 4, 2013
- MyChart "Go Live" - April 4, 2013
For additional information, please contact your manager or any of the following liaisons to the Epic project:
- Tiffani Freeman - Operations & Training
- Tammie Hull - Clinical Operations & Support
- Josh Leslie - AF Fellow, Epic Staff
- Kathy Picarelli - Operations
- Matthew Robertson - Operations
- Nareesa Mohammed-Rajput - Provider and Clinical Operations
- Melanie Mack - Business Operations
Read more in JHCP's Epic Updates & News.