Welcome to the Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP) Epic webpage. This is where you will find information that is pertinent and specific to the JHCP practices.
Including JHCP in the early rollout phase enabled Hopkins to lead with strength. JHCP providers are accustomed to working with an electronic record, and there are fewer concerns with adoption for this group than with our faculty. In addition, JHCP's recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) reinforces the community physicians' ability to be successful with quality goals.
JHCP has worked diligently and efficiently to transition to this revolutionary system that improves patient care, safety and quality and ensures that JHCP remains an innovative health-care provider.
For additional information, please contact your manager or any of the following liaisons to the Epic project:
- Tiffani Freeman - Operations & Training
- Tammie Hull - Clinical Operations & Support
- Jonathan Kim - Practice Management Analyst
- Danny Lee, M.D. - Office Medical Director, JHCP Odenton and Physician EMR Lead
- Kathy Picarelli - Operations
Read more in JHCP's Epic Updates & News.