I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Johns Hopkins Medicine’s new integrated electronic medical record system (EMR) has rolled out across most of Johns Hopkins Medicine, including:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- Johns Hopkins Hospital ambulatory clinics
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Pediatric Emergency and Adult Emergency Departments
- Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
- Potomac Home Health Care
- Phoenix Transplant application for solid organ transplant or listed patients
When Epic rolls out across inpatient applications at The Johns Hopkins Hospital and the Kennedy Krieger Institute this July, Johns Hopkins Medicine will have one unified patient record system for the entire enterprise. Epic incorporates scheduling and registration, clinical documentation, computerized provider order entry (CPOE), ePrescribing, and Charge Capture. It also improves the critical connection to affiliate and referring physicians across Johns Hopkins Medicine.
Need Epic Assistance?
Whether you've converted to the new Epic registration/scheduling system or the entire EMR system, there are a few ways to get assistance with questions or issues. You can call the Epic Help Desk at 410-614-EPIC (3742) or 301-896-4006 for Suburban employees. You can also submit an electronic request within Epic Hyperspace by following either of these steps:
- Within Hyperspace, select the Epic button and then the Epic Help Desk.
- On your My Johns Hopkins desktop page, go to MyApps and select the Epic Help Desk button.
Do you have comments about or suggestions for this website? Email us today.