Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
- Smaldino PE, Epstein JM. “Social conformity despite individual preferences for distinctiveness.” R. Soc. opensci. 2015; 2:140437. DOI: 10.1098/rsos.140437.
- Epstein, Joshua M., Agent_Zero: Toward Neurocognitive Foundations for Generative Social Science. Princeton: Princeton University Press. Published January 2014
- Verburg, PH, Tabeau A., Hatna, E. 2013. Assessing spatial uncertainties of land allocation using a scenario approach and sensitivity analysis: A study for land use in Europe. Journal of Environmental Management (in press).
- Klein, Eili Y., Ramanan Laxminarayan (2013) "The potential impact of age and season on methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus prevalence" Future Microbiology 8(7):809-812.
- Aimone, J., Iannaccone, L., Makowsky, M. D., and Rubin, J. Endogenous Group Formation through Unproductive Costs Review of Economic Studies, Forthcoming.
- Parker, Jon, Yifang Wei, Andrew Yates, Ophir Frieder and Nazli Goharian. “A Framework for Detecting Public Health Trends with Twitter” In Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining, (In Press).
- Broniatowski, D. A., and Christopher L. Magee. "Does Seating Location Impact Voting Behavior on Food and Drug Administration Advisory Committees?." American Journal of Therapeutics (forthcoming, Sept/Oct 2013).
- Smaldino, P. E. (in press) The cultural evolution of emergent group-level traits [target article]. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.