The Transgenic and ES Cell Core of the JHU-UMD Diabetes Research Center provides high quality, timely and cost-effective transgenic, knock-out or knock-in mouse services.
The objectives of the Transgenic and ES Cell Core are:
1. To provide advice and guidance in the use of transgenic, knock-out, and knock-in mice for diabetes and diabetes-related research.
2. To generate transgenic mouse strains in collaboration with the JHU central transgenic facility
3. To generate gene knock-out and knock-in mouse strains
4. To provide cryopreservation and storage capabilities for members
1. Transgenic Mouse Generation
2. ES Cell Project
4. Embryo Freezing