Pankaj Jay Pasricha, MDTitle(s):
Education and Experience
- All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi - 110029 )/ (1982)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi )/ Internal Medicine (1984)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Gastroenterology (1992)
- New England Medical Center (Boston MA)/ Pulmonary Medicine (1990)
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine (2006)
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (1988)
Medicine - Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Center for Neurogastroenterology
Over the course of his career, Dr. Pasricha has been credited with more than 30 patents for novel gastrointestinal diagnosis and treatment methods. His extensive publications on the enteric nervous system and gut-brain axis have garnered global attention.
Dr. Pasricha practices at The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
- Motility Disorders