Education and Experience
- Facultad de Ciencias Medicas (La Plata )/ (1997)
- Caritas St Elizabeth's Medical Center (Brighton MA)/ Internal Medicine (2006)
- Hospital General De Agudos (Capital Federal )/ Internal Medicine (2002)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (Baltimore MD)/ Renal Medicine (2008)
- Nephrology, American Board of Internal Medicine (2008)
- General Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2006)
- Comprehensive Transplant Center
- 1991: Class Valedictorian, Regina Apostolorum High School
- 1992-1997: Awarded Academic Scholarship to Maimonides University
- 1997: Ranked Third in Graduating Class, Maimonides University
- 1997: Awarded Medal of Honor, Maimonides University
- 1997: Magna Cum Laude, Maimonides University
- 2006: Resident Teaching Award, Caritas St. Elizabeths Medical Center. Tufts University.
- 04/29/2009: Strong Star Certificate for providing exceptional service and displaying compassion and respect to patients, families and coworkers.
- 06/29/2011: Strong Star Certificate for providing exceptional service and displaying compassion and respect to patients, families and coworkers.
- General Internal Medicine
- Incompatible Kidney Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
- Pancreas Transplant
- Resident Teaching Award at Caritas St Elizabeths Medical Center.
- Co-founder and supervisor of the fellows clinic at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Board Member of the Finger Lakes Donor Recovery Network Advisory Board.
- Montivero M. Diabetic Ketoacidosis. Maimonides University Library Monograph, December 1997.
- Montivero M et al. Hypokalemic Paralysis as Hyperthyroidism Onset. Revista del Hospital Argerich. Buenos Aires, Argentina, October 1999, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 56-61
- Moore C, Bodell M and Zand M. Pregnancy in the Kidney Transplant Recipient. Peri-FACTS from the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2012 Year in Review. A multimedia eJournal for Obstetric Care Providers. 2012. In press.
- Organ allocation policies
- Multi-organ transplants
- Impact of socio-economic factors on kidney transplantation and transplant failure
- Minority issues in transplantation
- Member of the American Society of Nephrology since 2006
- Member of the National Kidney Foundation since 2006
- Member of the National Kidney Foundation, Upstate New York
- Patient Education efforts: made commercials in English and Spanish regarding patient care.
- Member of the American Society of Transplantation since 2010