Education and Experience
- University of Oxford Medical School (Oxford )/ (2006)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (Baltimore MD)/ Internal Medicine (2009)
- Guy's and St Thomas's Hospital (London )/ Transitional/Rotating (2007)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Medical Oncology (2012)
- National Heart Institute - NIH (Bethesda MD)/ Clinical Fellow/Hematology (2012)
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2010)
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Patrick Murphy Award for Resident Teaching, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Sidney Truelove Prize, Oxford University.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Medical Oncology