Education and Experience
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ (2007)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Neurology (2011)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Neurology / Vascular (2012)
- Vascular Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (2013)
- General, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Neurology (2011)
Neurology - Cerebrovascular
- Cerebrovascular Center
- Stroke Center at Johns Hopkins Bayview
- Stroke Center at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Dr. Elisabeth B. Marsh received her medical degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She completed her internship in Internal Medicine at The Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and her Neurology residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Following residency, she remained at Johns Hopkins for a fellowship in Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke.
Dr. Marsh is also interested in vascular malformations associated with Neurofibromatosis type I and has recently initiated collaboration with the Neurofibromatosis Center at Johns Hopkins.
- Cerebral Vascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Intracranial hemorrhage