Education and Experience
- Columbia University College of Dental and Oral Surgery (New York NY)/ (1991)
- Dr R Ahmed Dental College & Hospital (KolkataWest Bengal )/ (1985)
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center (New Hyde Park NY)/ Pathology (1989)
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center (New Hyde Park NY)/ Pathology (1988)
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Dentistry Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dentistry and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
She is currently an assistant professor of Endodontics at John''s Hopkins Medical Center, and her clinical specialties include: Diagnostic dilemmas and micro-endodontics including surgery and oral diseases/pathology. She is a member of ADA, MSDA, IDA & Pennick study club.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine
- Oral Pathology
Granular Cell Lesions of the Oral Cavity: A clinico-pathological, immunohistochemical and ultra-structural study. J Oral Max Surg. 47:1248-55 (1989). Mirchandani R, Sciubba J.J,
Hemangiopericytoma. of the oral cavity. Oral Surg Oral Med. Oral Pathol. 68: 594: 1989. Mirchandani R, Sciubba JJ, Fantasia J, Kahn, LB.
Malignant Myopithelioma of Salivary glands - Report of a case and review of the literature. (Sent for publication to CANCER). Mirchandani R, Ilardi C, Sciubba JJ, Wenig B, Kahn LB.
A clinic pathological correlation of Ameloblastic Fibro sarcoma with a study of nine cases, review of the literature and Ultra structural findings." Thesis, (M.S), AFIP and Georgetown University.
Clinic pathological evaluation of Oral Pre-cancerous Cancerous lesions" Pal RR, Mirchandani R.
- Endodontic and Oral Infections and their link to systemic diseases