Education and Experience
- University of Virginia School of Medicine (Charlottesville VA)/ (1971)
- University of Virginia Health System (Charlottesville VA)/ Internal Medicine (1975)
- University of Washington Medical Center (Seattle WA)/ Pulmonary Diseases (1976)
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine (1978)
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (1975)
Medicine - General Internal Medicine
His research interests are in the assessment of the quality of clinical care, the cost of health care and in the evaluation of consumer satisfaction, particularly in evaluating the efficacy of quality indicators.
A graduate of Wake Forest University, Dr. Wooster attended the University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, where he completed his internship, residency and chief residency in Internal Medicine. He then went on to complete a fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- General Internal Medicine