Education and Experience
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ (2004)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Surgery (2011)
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Baltimore MD)/ Preventive Medicine (2009)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston MA)/ Surgery (2012)
- General Surgery, American Board of Surgery (2011)
- Public Health & Gen Preventive Med, American Board of Preventive Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins Breast Center
Dr. Camps research focuses on breast cancer prevention, evaluating outcomes for patients with breast cancer, and pursuing advances in breast cancer treatments.
A member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons and the Society of Surgical Oncology, Dr. Camp has published numerous peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters and has presented her work at national meetings.
- Breast Cancer
- General Surgery