Education and Experience
- New York University College of Dentistry (New York NY)/ (2009)
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Dentistry Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dentistry and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Dental Implants
- Dental Prosthetics
- Dental Restorations
- Jaw Surgery
- Oral Medicine
- Oral Pathology
- Oral Surgery
- Restorative Dentistry
Sol M, Perkins EM, Frisancho A, Huang E, Desai P. The N terminus of the herpes simplex virus type 1 triplex protein, VP19C, cannot be detected on the surface of the capsid shell by using an antibody (hemagglutinin) epitope tag J Virol. 2007 Aug;81(15):8367-70
Huang E, Perkins EM, Desai P. Structural Features of the Scaffold Interaction Domain at the N Terminus of the Major Capsid Protein (VP5) of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 J Virol. 2007 Sept; 81(17):9396-9407.
Desai P, Sexton GL, Huang E, Person S. Localization of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 UL37 in the Golgi Complex Requires UL36 but Not Capsid Structures J Virol. 2008 Nov; 82(22): 11354-61.
Kim HS, Huang E, Desai J, Sole M, Pryce EN, Okoye ME, Person S, Desai P. A domain in the herpes simplex virus 1 triplex protein VP23 is essential for closure of capsid shells into icosahedral structures J Virol. 2011 Dec;85(23):12698-707.
- Biological considerations of the periodontium in regards to implant and restorative dentistry
- Adhesion Dentistry
- Sjogrens Syndrome (currently involved with Sjogren''s International Collaborative Clinical Alliance)