Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and Experience
- Maulana Azad Medical College (New Delhi - 110000 )/ (1996)
- Hahnemann University Hospital (Philadelphia PA)/ Radiology (2007)
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center (Brooklyn NY)/ Internal Medicine (2003)
- Willington Hospital (Delhi University) (Delhi )/ Diagnostic Radiology (1999)
- Temple University Medical Center (Philadelphia PA)/ Radiology (2008)
- Dr RML Hospital, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Inst (Delhi )/ Body/Neuro Imaging (2002)
- Radiology, American Board of Radiology (2007)
Radiology and Radiological Science - MSK Radiology and Cross-sectional imaging
2. Certificate of Merit & acceptance of two educational exhibits for future publishing in Radiographics at RSNA 2005.
3. Certificate of merit in Educational exhibit presented at RSNA 2004.
4. 2nd prize & Certificate of Merit in Scientific exhibit presentation in the APARSM 2006 (Annual PA radiological society meeting).
5. 1st prize & Certificate of Merit in Scientific exhibit presentation in the APARSM 2005 (Annual PA radiological society meeting).
6. 1st prize & Certificate of Merit in Scientific exhibit presentation in the APARSM 2004. (Annual PA radiological society meeting).
7. Awarded by RSNA to attend 2006 RSNA Clinical Trials Methodology Workshop. Also funded by Drexel University College of medicine.
8. 1st price in quiz competition in Indian radiological imaging association conference, in N. Delhi in 11/1999. Certificate of merit- being among the top 0.1 percent of successful candidates from Central board of secondary education (CBSE), N. Delhi in X class.
- Bone Tumors
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Femoral-Acetabular Impingement
- MSK Radiology
- Patello-Femoral Tracking Disorders
- Soft Tissue Tumors
- Sports Imaging
- Vascular Malformations
2. Fellowship training in MSK radiology. Advanced training in oncoradiology.
3. Outstanding Academic Achievement award among residents for all four consecutive years in 2003-2004, 2004-2005, 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 in Drexel University College of medicine.
4. Numerous presentations in various facets of radiology in national and international conferences.
1. Zoga AC, Kavanagh EC, Omar IM, Morrison WB, Koulouris G, Lopez H, Chhabra A, Domesek J, Meyers WC. Athletic pubalgia and the "sports hernia": MR imaging findings. Radiology.2008 Jun; 247(3):797-807.
2. A.Chhabra, K. Batra, S.Satti, S.Patel, C. Gonzales, E. Faerber, R.A Koenigsberg. Spinal Epidural Space: Anatomy, Normal variations, and Pathological Lesions on MR Imaging. Neurographics.2006. May; 5(1):28-38.
3. Burjonrappa S, Vinocur C, Smergel E, Chhabra A, Galiote J. Pediatric blunt abdominal aortic trauma. J Trauma. 2008 Jul;65(1):E10-2.
4. K.Batra, A.Chhabra, J.Rampure, S.Tang, R.Koenigsberg, C.Gonzales. Primary sphenoid melanoma. AJNR 2005 Nov; 26(10): 2642-4.
5. Joy PS, Chhabra A, Ghanbarinia A, Jain D. Extracardiac abnormalities on myocardial perfusion imaging in a patient undergoing liver transplantation. J Nucl Cardiol. 2007 Jan;14(1):126-8.
6. A Chhabra, K Batra , T Makler Obscured bone metastases after administration of hematopoietic factor on FDG-PET. Clin Nucl Med. 2006 Jun; 31(6): 328-30.
7. M Meesala, M Raza, A.Chhabra, D Jain. Hepatobilliary abnormalities on Nuclear Perfusion Imaging. J Nucl Cardiol. 2006;13 (2):297-9
8. A.Chhabra, K.Batra, N.Mohsen. Pulmonary Embolism in Segmental and Subsegmental Arteries: Optimal Technique, Imaging Appearances and Potential Pitfalls in Multi-Detector Row CT. Journal of Applied Radiology 2007:36(2): 34-40.
9. A.Chhabra, K.Batra, R.Koenigsberg. Diffustion Tensor Imaging. Review article in peer reviewed online publication in eMedicine.com 2007.
10. A.Chhabra, E.Geller, E.Smergel. Child Abuse. Review article in peer reviewed online publication in eMedicine.com 2007.
11. A.Chhabra, K.Batra, N.Mohsen, M.Hallowell, K.Kuhlman. Subchorionic Hemorrhage. Review article in peer reviewed online publication in eMedicine.com 2006.
12. C.Bhutani, A.Chhabra, K.Batra, L. Ashker. Elbow MRI. Review article in peer reviewed online publication in eMedicine.com 2006.
13. A Chhabra, SS Bhullar, R Oberoi, AK Chaturvedi, SA Rao. Primary Adenocarcinoma of Seminal Vesicles- CT, MRI features. IJRI (Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging) 2002 12:1:75-77.
14. R.Oberoi, A.Chhabra, A.Jena. Carcinoma Tongue. MR-T Staging with Histopathological Correlation. AOJR (Asian Oceania Journal of Radiology) 2001 July;6(3):172-178.
1. MR evaluation of painful ankle impingement syndromes. A.Chhabra, SN Yadav, JA Carrino. ARRS 2009.
2. MRI of deltoid ligament pathology. K. Batra, A.Chhabra, S.Ali, JA Carrino. ARRS 2009.
3. MR evaluation of peroneal tendon pathology and associated syndromes. A.Chhabra, S Ali, JA Carrino. ARRS 2009.
4. A.Chhabra, S.Ling, WR Reinus. MRI evaluation of patellofemoral impingement. RSNA 2008
5. A.Chhabra, K.Batra, V.Bhoot, N.Mohsen. Liver infections. CT and MRI imaging patterns. ARRS 2007.
6. A.Chhabra, K.Batra, M.Hysell, N.Mohsen. Magnetic resonance in renal transplantation: evaluation of post-surgery complications. RSNA 2006.
7. A.Chhabra, J.Domesek, D.Underwood, A.Zoga,W.Meyers. Athletic Pubalgia Syndrome- Normal anatomy and pathologic variants on MRI. RSNA 2006.
8. A.Chhabra, K.Batra,H.Doan,R.Koenigsberg. High resolution MRI of cranial Nerves. RSNA 2006.
9. A.Chhabra, K.Batra N.Mohsen, M.Hallowell. CT & MRI evaluation of cystic hepatic masses. ARRS 2006.
10. C.Cerniglia, S.Satti, A.Chhabra, D.Underwood. Spectrum of cystic lesions of the knee on MRI: from normal bursae to common pathologic findings. APARSM 2006 (Annual PA radiological society meeting).
11. A.Chhabra, V.Bhoot, D.Torigian, H.Litt. Evaluation of Cardiomyopathy Using Delayed Enhancement MR Imaging. RSNA 2005.
12. A.Chhabra, V.Bhoot, E.Siegelman, D.Torigian. MRI Evaluation of Non-Ovarian Adnexal Lesions. RSNA 2005.
13. T.Gorbochova, A.Chhabra, M. Karchevsky, N.Mohsen. CB Mulhern Computed Tomographic Abnormalities in Mycobacterium Avium Complex Pulmonary Disease. RSNA 2005.
14. A.Chhabra, V.Bhoot, K.Batra, N.Mohsen, J.Domesek, R.Koenigsberg. MDCT Evaluation of Small Perivascular Hematoma and Major Vessel Injury. ASER 2005.
15. K.Batra, A.Chhabra, S.Satti, C.Gonzales, E.Faerber, R.Koenigsberg. Spinal Epidural Space. Anatomy and Pathological Lesions on MRI. ASNR 2005.
16. A.Chhabra, V.Bhoot, D.Torigian. Benign & Malignant Tumors of Pancreas- CT & MRI evaluation. APARSM 2005
17. A.Chhabra, K.Batra, V.Bhoot, A.Khanna, CB.Mulhern. MDCT evaluation of Segmental and Subsegmental Pulmonary Embolism. RSNA 2004.
18. V.Bhoot, A.Chhabra, D.Torigean. CT & MRI Evaluation of Cystic Pancreatic Masses. RSNA 2004.
- Articular cartilage imaging, Femoral-Acetabular impingement. Patellofemoral tracking disorders. Athletic pubalgia
Radiological Society of North America.
American Roentgen Ray Society.
Indian Radiological and Imaging Association.
National Magnetic Resonance Society, India.