Education and Experience
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee WI)/ (2003)
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Dallas TX)/ General Surgery (2008)
- General Surgery, American Board of Surgery (2008)
- Comprehensive Transplant Center
living donor nephrectomy. Dr. Dagher also performs general and hepatobiliary tract surgery.
His research focuses on clinical outcomes in liver and kidney transplantation.
Dr. Dagher is a member of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons. His fellowship was completed in 2010 at Johns Hopkins University in multi-organ abdominal transplant surgery.
- Abdominal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Kidney Transplant
- Laproscopic Live Donor Nephrectomy
- Live Donor Hepatectomy
- Live Donor Liver Transplant
- Liver Transplant
- Pancreas Transplant
- Removal of kidney for transplant
- Transplant Surgery
- Clinical outcomes for kidney transplant
- Clinical outcomes for liver transplant