Assistant Professor of Oncology
Education and Experience
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (Chicago IL)/ (2003)
- University of Chicago Hospitals (Chicago IL)/ Anatomic Pathology (2007)
- University of Chicago Hospitals (Chicago IL)/ Anatomic Pathology (2005)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Pathology (2008)
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology (2007)
- Anatomic Pathology
- Prostate Cancer
2. Lotan TL, Tefs K, Schuster V, Miller JL, Manaligod J, Filstead A, Yamada D, Krausz T. Inherited Plasminogen Deficiency Presenting as Ligneous Vaginitis: A Case Report with Molecular Correlation and Review of the Literature. Human Pathology 2007; 38(10):1569-1575.
3. Lotan TL, Hickson J, Souris J, Huo D, Taylor J, Li T, Otto K, Yamada SD, Macleod K, Rinker-Schaeffer CW. Taylor J, Otto K. Suppression of Ovarian Cancer Metastatic Colonization by JNKK1/MKK4 is Associated with Cellular Growth Arrest and Upregulation of p21. Cancer Research 2008; 68(7):2166-75.
4. Lotan TL and Epstein JI. Diffuse Adenosis of the Prostate Peripheral Zone in Needle Biopsy and Prostatectomy Specimens. American Journal of Surgical Pathology 2008; 32(9):1360-6.
5. Lotan TL and Epstein JI. Gleason Grading of Prostatic Adenocarcinoma with Glomeruloid Features on Needle Biopsy. Human Pathology 2008, in press.
6. Lotan TL, Ye H, Melamed J, Wu XR, Shih IeM and Epstein JI. An Immunohistochemical Panel to Identify the Primary Site of Invasive Micropapillary Carcinoma. American Journal of Surgical Pathology 2009, in press.
7. Lotan TL, Toubaji A, Albadine R, Latour M, Herawi M, Meeker M, Epstein JI and Netto GJ. TMPRSS2-ERG Gene Fusions are Infrequent in Prostatic Ductal Adenocarcinomas. Modern Pathology 2009, in press.
- Prostate cancer, bladder cancer