Education and Experience
- Jefferson Medical College (Philadelphia PA)/ (2001)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2006)
- Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York NY)/ Psychiatry (2004)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (2008)
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (2007)
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (2006)
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences - Child Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Youth with Severe Mood Dysregulation
Miller, L. & Barnett, S. Mood lability and bipolar disorder in children and adolescents. International Review of Psychiatry. 2008; 20 (2): 171-6.
Miller, L. & Riddle, M. Venlafaxine extended-release in pediatric depression and anxiety. Pediatric Health. 2008; 2 (3): 279-288.
- Mood disorders
- interpersonal psychotherapy and severe mood dysregulation