Education and Experience
- Yale University School of Medicine (New Haven CT)/ (1999)
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center (Washington DC)/ IM/Der (7/00/6/01 Stationed in So. Korea) (2004)
- Yale University School of Medicine (New Haven CT) / Immunodermal Research (2006)
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology (2004)
2. Meritorious Service Medal: Walter Reed Army Medical Center (September, 2007)
3. Army Commendation Medal: Walter Reed Army Medical Center (June, 2004)
4. Army Commendation Medal: 168th Medical Battalion, US Army, South Korea (June, 2001)
5. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology Case Report Contest: Third Prize (August 2003)
6. British Association of Dermatology Scholarship: 2003 BAD Meeting (July, 2003)
7. American Academy of Dermatology Scholarship: 20th World Congress of Dermatology (June, 2002)
8. National Institutes of Health: Resident research day (March, 2002)
9. Sulzberger Scholarship-Dermatology: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (Feb, 2002)
10. Yale University School of Medicine Transfusion Medicine and Laboratory Medicine Prize (May, 1999)
11. Sigma Xi Research Honor Society (inducted May, 1995)
- Immunobullous Skin Disease
- Medical Dermatology
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
2. Fonder MA, Cummins DL, Ehst BD, Anhalt GJ, Meyerle JH, Adalimumab therapy for recalcitrant pyoderma gangrenosum. J Burns Wounds. 2006 Nov 20;5:e8.
3. Cummins DL, Mimouni D, Tzu J, Owens N, Anhalt GJ, Meyerle JH, Lichenoid paraneoplastic pemphigus in the absence of detectable antibodies. J Am Acad Dermatol. Jan 2007 Vol 56(1): 153-9.
4. Meyerle, JH, Krivda SJ, Hawkes CA, Norton SA, An outbreak of urticaria among soldiers deploying for combat, Int J Dermatol, Apr 2005; Vol 44(4): 347..
5. Meyerle JH, Keller RA, Krivda SJ, Superficial Acral Fibromyxoma of the Index Finger, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Jan 2004; Vol 50(1):134-6.
6. Meyerle JH, Shorr A, The use of infliximab in cutaneous sarcoidosis, Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, August 2003, Vol 2(4), 413-4. Reprinted in Scandinavian Respiratory Review.
7. Meyerle, JH, Turiansky, GW, Perianal ulcer in a patient with AIDS, Archives of Dermatology, Jul 2004; Vol 140(7): 877-82.
- Amputee Skin Care
- Pemphigus Vulgaris