Charles Matthew Stewart, MD PhDTitle(s):
Education and Experience
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine (Galveston TX)/ (2003)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Otolaryngology H&N Surgery (2008)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Otolaryngology H&N Surgery (2010)
- Otolaryngology, American Board of Otolaryngology (2009)
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otology, Neurotology, and Skull Base Surgery
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Cochlear Implants / Hearing Disorders Center
- Hopkins Hearing
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Restoration
- Implantable Hearing Devices
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sudden Hearing Loss
Stewart CM, Kasamon Y. Self-medication and intractable cough. J Hosp Med, April 2010;5(4):E30.
Stewart CM, Stewart R, Feldman L. Skin Abscess Related to Intravenous Drug Use. Advanced Studies in Medicine. April 2006; 6(4): 197.
Stewart CM, Mustari MJ, and Perachio AA. Visual-vestibular interactions during vestibular compensation: role of the pretectal NOT in hVOR recovery after hemilabyrinthectomy in rhesus monkey. Journal of Neurophysiology 94(4), 2653-2666, 2005
Stewart CM, Fahlen MT, Aristimuno, PC. Life-threatening hypercalcemia after rhabdomyolysis-induced acute renal failure: successful treatment with continuous veno-venous dialysis. Resident & Staff Physician (2005:12), 131-133, 2005.
Stewart CM, Newlands SD, Perachio AA. Spike detection, characterization, and discrimination using feature analysis software written in LabVIEW. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 76(3), 239-251, 2004.
Newlands SD, Vrabec JT, Purcell IM, Stewart CM, Zimmerman BE, Perachio AA. Central projections of the saccular and utricular nerves in the macaque. Journal of Comparative Neurology 466(1), 31-47, 2003.
Hardcastle VG, and Stewart CM. Neuroscience and the art of single cell recordings. Biology and Philosophy 18, 195-208, 2003.
Newlands SD, Divi V, Stewart CM. Mixed myxoid/round cell liposarcoma of the scalp. American Journal of Otolaryngology, 24(2), 121-127, 2003.
Hardcastle VG, and Stewart CM. Neuroscientific data. Philosophy of Science, 69, S72-S82, 2002
- Healthcare quality implementation in microsystems
- Auditory Processing in Bone Anchored Hearing Aids