Education and Experience
- Taishan Medical College - Shandong Medical University ( )/ (1989)
- Yale University School of Medicine (Norwalk CT)/ Medicine/ Radiology (2002)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Neuroradiology (2004)
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology (2012)
Radiology and Radiological Science - Bayview Neuroradiology and Interventional
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Lung, Liver, Kidney and Bone Lesions
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey: Postgraduate training in Thoracic Surgery and Physiology.
Yale University School of Medicine Norwalk Hospital: Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology Residency.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital: Neuroradiology Fellowship.
- Tumor Imaging and interventional therapy.
- Cryoablation. Back pain disc herniation.