Education and Experience
- University of California San Fransisco School of Dentistry (San Francisco CA)/ (1976)
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Dentistry and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Henderson performs general dentistry at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. His clinical interests are in restorative dentistry-dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures and partial dentures, porcelain veneers and cosmetic dental procedures. Other areas of interest have included lightweight prosthetic acrylics, mobile delivery of dental services, and the influence of oral infection on cardiac valve and vascular disease.
Dr. Henderson joined Johns Hopkins in 2001 with 23 years of dental health care experience, which included sole proprietorship of a dental practice thirty miles south of San Francisco; good Samaritan dental care in the West Indies aboard a 42 schooner; and dental care for children and disabled adults in a tri-state area of Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Dental Implants
- Dental Prosthetics
- Porcelain Veneers
- Restorative Dentistry
- Development of pre bone marrow transplant dental protocol
- Post head/neck radiation trismus/scarring
- Influence of oral infection on cardiac valve and vascular disease