Education and Experience
- University of Maryland School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ (1998)
- George Washington University School of Medicine (Washington DC)/ Medicine / Internal Medicine (2001)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (Baltimore MD)/ Geriatric Medicine (2004)
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2011)
- Geriatric Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2004)
Medicine - Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology
- General Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Barron JS, Duffey P, Byrd LJ, Campbell R, Ferrucci L. Informed Consent for Research Participation in Frail Older Persons. Aging: Clinical and Experimental Research. 2004. 16:79-85.
Fried LP, Barron JS. Older Adults: Guardians of our Cities in Handbook of Urban Health: Populations, methods and practice. (eds Galeo S and Vlahov D) 2005.
- Occupational Geriatrics
- Health benefits of productive aging