Assistant Professor of Medicine
Education and Experience
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore MD)/ (2000)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Internal Medicine/Neurology (2004)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)/ Neurology / Neurophysiology (2006)
- General, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology-Neurology (2006)
Neurology - Neuromuscular
- Myositis Center
Dr. Mammen''s research focuses on muscle regeneration in myositis as well as the link between myositis and cancer.
Dr. Andrew Mammen received his MD and PhD from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He then completed his Internship and Residency in Neurology at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, followed by fellowship training in Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Link between myositis and cancer
- Muscle regeneration in myositis